- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials
- Quality and Reliability
- Chicago - USA
The insight function within the Americas market is responsible for organizing and conducting product and software trials (Dyson and competitor) and uses local data sources to categorize customer’s views on Dyson/competitor products. The Market Insight Coordinator will be guided by the Insights team within Quality to enable an Americas based view and analysis of product insight from a Quality perspective.
AccountabilitiesIndirect customer insight – Using all available data sources the role will provide localised information/insight on perception of Dyson and competitor products, with the primary focus that of reliability and satisfaction of experience. Included (but not exclusive) are Online Reviews, Professional Publications, Social Media data.
- Ensure that on-line reviews are translated (where applicable) and categorised to identify consumer likes and dislikes with both Dyson and Competitor products. Ensure methodology is aligned with other Group functions i.e. Commercial Insights, Mechanistic’s etc.
- Create reports to communicate regional areas of interest.
- Using the appropriate (and pre-agreed) tools generate series of questions to tease out the required insight from consumers e.g. surveys.
- Categorize customer data recorded in order to identify the main symptoms in customer complaints.
- Initial project focus will be on later life, repurchase, and satisfaction beyond first year from purchase.
- Assist in running internal market product home trials or observed trials at specified points in the development life-cycle.
- Create and manage a local plan for the trial including support in targeting trial individuals, delivery program, survey distribution and closure, management of products at end of trial etc.
- Support the creation of trial surveys (to ensure local/cultural details are considered) and in translation into local language. Conversion of results into English is also a requirement.
- Support the benchmarking of competitor products during trials for comparison - survey participants for feedback to include perception scores/star rating.
- Generate weekly/monthly status reports to communicate current position of each/every trial across all categories and territories.
- Solid understanding of verbal/written English.
- Communicate effectively – Speak, listen and write in a clear, concise and thorough manner.
- Build relationships and Teamwork – Establish and maintain positive working relationships and work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- An ability to understand feelings and perceptions from what is said or written.
- An Analytical mind set able to convert anecdotal research into quantitative data.
- Ability to follow process and work in a consistent manner.
- Solid organizational and administrative skills.
- IT Literate and ability to use Microsoft Software Packages at an intermediate level.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.