- Retail Operations
- Gurgaon - India
About the role
· Partner with agency to execute strategic and tactical campaigns across search, social and programmatic channels and share weekly/monthly reports with internal stakeholders
- Operational support of the digital media channels together with our media agency and our APAC media hub.
- Monitor performance and KPI’s to ensure we continually achieve and exceed targets while maintaining a positive return on our investment
· Plan month on month ecommerce sessions, add to carts, conversions and track key KPIs like bounce rates, time on site, AOV, conversion rates. Derive budgets for digital campaigns basis relevant cost metrics like, CPA, CPC, CPEV and CPM.
- Develop and maintain the digital marketing forecast to deliver each digital channel’s budget, aligned to the Direct and Marketing budget
- Deliver ongoing deep dives to continually improve the channel performance, and lead the work stream with the agency to deliver and report on outcomes. Partner with platform experts in agency and partner networks
- Use industry and competitor analysis data and tools to assess the full potential of paid media
- High affinity to online business and a strong performance media background
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to use data to understand and improve performance
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Business Manager and DV360
· Knowledge of other ecommerce tools like decibel, magento, botify is a plus
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and a positive attitude
- Strong team player
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a allowances and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.