- Vienna - Austria
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 14,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
This role will work collaboratively across marketing, PR, Sales and finance to develop, execute and measure marketing plans and retailer merchandising across our distributor markets in Central & Eastern Europe (focusing on Czech Republic, Croatia & Slovenia) Internally, this person will be the marketing and retail expert, responsible for understanding customer insights, retailer dynamics and operations. Externally, this person will be a steward of the Dyson brand, responsible for understanding, communicating and defending Dyson retail strategies and category priorities.
- Plan, implement, oversee and monitor a number of marketing campaigns that’s going to propel brand awareness to the next level in the markets, ensuring that everything runs on-time, to the highest quality and on budget
- Manage media plans and communication messaging across all touch points and audiences and report the effectiveness of communications activity to prove the benefit to the business
- Drive commercial success by analyzing and understanding the market, consumer, influencers, competitors and retail customers
- Marketing team to understand new product launches and help with development and language adaptation of ATL creative assets
- Strengthen Affiliates Marketing together with a Digital Marketing resource
- Lead and execute premium Dyson retail experiences at national retail accounts. This will include retail displays within Dyson Shop in Shops and secondary fixtures
- Own the development and execution plan for events: manage the strategic development and creative briefing, ensure the right tools / materials are developed to enable successful local market executions, determine efficiencies in current event materials and plans to maximize return on activity
- Provide direction and support in execution of training and demonstration materials. Collaborate with Sales Out and training teams to understand needs of Dyson in-store Experts and store staff for training and demonstration across portfolio
- In collaboration with graphics team, develop and present sell-in materials for new in-store displays
- Fulfil other duties if required. Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role. Fix things that you can see need fixing. Identify problems and find solutions
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who has a university degree and at least 3-4 years of marketing experience
- Has a passion for retail marketing and preferably beauty industry
- Ability to drive projects from concept through implementation, to analize results and provide strong rationale for recommendations
- Manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must have skill to influence others
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to think strategically with confidence and speed in execution
- Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ / entrepreneurial attitude
- Pays strong attention to detail and accuracy
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also be invited to join a company bonus scheme, healthcare and subsidized sport activities. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.