- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As the Marketing Manager you will be accountable for one of Dyson’s innovation categories; Environmental Control & Lighting within the UK. You will drive strategies that deliver high category performance in terms of both profitability and brand reputation, short and long term growth.
This role will be based in the GB Marketing team and will report into the Senior Marketing Manager, as part of Dyson’s health and wellness category Environmental Control.
The role relies on the ability to manage and influence key stakeholders effectively across a matrix organisation through developing relationships with others. You will support strategy development and successful launches of new products, continually seeking to be best in class, not limited to driving efficiencies to deliver the short term commercials as well as the long term brand vision.
- Key contact for the execution of the overall strategy to reach target audience through paid, owned and earned channels.
- Control the media plan ensuring that key booking dates are met, deliver omni-channel campaigns and assets on time to drive full value from media.
- Have a good understanding of digital media and Audience 1st principles to build into media plans, ensure we have compelling creative, marketing tactics and measurements in place.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager to translate the global category strategy into a GB local strategy for Dyson's Health & Wellbeing categories.
- Own the category narrative, be able to influence and drive brand objectives as well as deliver the Environmental Control and Lighting P&L.
- Support the Sales and Customer Marketing team to deliver JBP for each account and support retailer sell-ins with NPD. With a commercial focus, you will open new business opportunities by taking a ‘business development’ approach where appropriate.
- Stay close to forecasting and sales performance to ensure risks are mitigated and strategic launches and BAU is executed successfully.
- Collect customer feedback from frontline staff and translate into meaningful trends which can be fed back to RDD and Dyson Global.
- Work closely with the research and insights team to analyse market data and consumer insight in order to establish new opportunities across Dyson’s health and wellness category.
- Coming in to this role, you will have a solid marketing background with proven experience of brand management including communications and product marketing
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital media
- You will have been at the forefront of driving customer engagement and thought leadership within your recent roles
- You'll also have a proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and deliver results through aligned business functions
- As our Marketing Manager, you will have the ability to manage complex projects, and deliver innovating solutions to the problems that we face
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines