- Competitive salary + pension, bonus, 27 days holiday
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As the Marketing Manager you will be accountable for the Floorcare category within the UK market. Working with the Head of Floorcare, you will assist with setting plans, and complete efficient execution of the brand building and communication strategy for Floorcare products.
- Drive delivery of the GB plan working collaboratively with Group Floorcare Commercial team.
- Collaborate with Customer Marketing to achieve 5 star in-store merchandising of product.
- Work with GB Direct teams to ensure that all Dyson owner contact points work to improve owner loyalty.
- Conduct relevant research to understand profile of the Dyson Floorcare customers, and drivers of purchase.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to ensure optimisation of Digtial marketing techniques including Search, Display, Retargeting and Social campaigns.
- Undertake range planning work and drive competitor analysis to maximise long term profitability.
- Conduct detailed rate of sale analysis (by store, by week, by SKU) to make listing recommendations to sales.
- Ensuring all media (excl digital Search Do – conversion focused - channel) is booked on-time, on-spec, to budget
- Ensuring the media plan is kept up to date on a weekly basis with correct financial and coverage information
- Liaise closely with PR to ensure we are maximising opportunities on marketing created by PR in our other communications, as well as supporting PR on seeding and launch events
- Coming in to this role, you will have held a category brand management role for a market leading consumer business
- You will have experience of driving product strategy on a local scale, and have experience working with central marketing functions
- You will have been at the forefront of driving customer engagement and thought leadership within your recent roles
- You'll also have a proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and deliver results through aligned business functions
- As our Marketing Manager, you will have the ability to challenge the status quo, and deliver innovating solutions to the problems that we face
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines