- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As the Marketing Manager you are responsible for assisting the Senior Markieting Manager in creating and delivering the GB&I marketing strategy across all marketing channels with a particular focus on supporting the sales team through marketing campaigns, events, content and trade shows.
This role requires an individual that is commercially minded and sales focused. This role will have a particular focus on all B2B and consumer-facing marketing, promotion and creative activities and will be confident in developing and maintaining strong working relationships both internally with the wider Dyson marketing teams but also with external customers and partners.
- To shape, lead and deliver the B2B partner elements of the marketing plan for Dyson B2B products across the GB&I business
- Create plans and gain buy in to these from the wider marketing team and senior stakeholders
- Ensure progress against the plan is well communicated through delivery of joint sales and marketing plans with our key partners
- Set and manage the budget to deliver plans
- Liaise with creative teams to create B2B marketing materials and point of sale
- Manage Dyson Professional trade events across GB&I and internal launches, including deliver relevant marketing material to support
- Set and execute joint plans across all channel partners as well as developing Sector based plans
- Work with sales team to set and deliver joint business plans across key channel partners
- Create and develop Sector campaigns to drive awareness to relevant audiences in line with the GB&I marketing strategy
- Leverage marketing support to add value with large clients including consumer feedback surveys s
- Good experience in a marketing/B2B marketing role
- First-hand experience of customer engagement and developing point of sale
- Passionate about customers and opportunities to drive clearer communication that drive conversion
- Effective presentation skills to both internal and external audiences
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
- Enjoys working across a fast paced and dynamic environment
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays.
- Life assurance.
- Performance related bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Dyson machine discount.
- Sports centre.
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.