- Competitive base + super + bonus
- Sydney - Australia
Reporting in to the Marketing Director the key focus of the Marketing Manager is to develop owner & consumer centric Health & Beauty category strategies which ultimately generate category growth. You will lead the activation team to bring this strategy to life in order to deliver commercial goals.
- Own category vision, strategy & 5 year plan development
- Lead yearly category planning process
- Lead the NPD process (GTM strategy)
- Lead the category activation with internal & exernal stakeholders
- Lead monthly category review
- Participate in the monthly IBP process
- Own the Brand Buiding Investment (BBI)
- Ensure best in class, timely execution of the category plans
- Coach and develop the team
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager, ideally within an FMCG or Retail business
- Industry experience including Health and/or beauty
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team
- Proven influencing skills
- Previous target driven experience
- Analytical approach and financial budget management
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia