- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Auckland - New Zealand
About the roleThe key focus of the NZ Marketing & Events Coordinator is to coordinate the implementation of marketing plans within Australia & New Zealand and be a key point of contact between the ANZ Marketing and local NZ team.
- Manage local implementation of all NZ events (in person and virtual): site visits, supplier management, product management, pack in, implementation of run sheets, pack out.
- Work with the ANZ events team to ensure NZ plans are implemented consistently within our broader ANZ plan.
- Manage retail & beauty pro events – Conferences, off site sales event, seasonal activities.
- Support Field Manager with training events/academies.
- Support salon pro program – free of charge machine requirements, gift with purchase activations.
- Ambassador contact for any local requirements.
- Representing Dyson at key industry events including hosting guests and talent.
- Proposing new areas of opportunity – influencers, associations to partner with.
- Serve as key point of contact between ANZ marketing team and local NZ team as required to support broader ANZ collaboration.
- Support delivery of materials and content to local NZ team: printed collateral, gifts, machine seeding.
- Conduct regular assessments of competitor offerings in market to help support broader ANZ market intelligence.
- Manage all accountable marketing budget lines ensuring investment is spent to high degree of accuracy.
- Support NZ team with PO administration.
- Have a full understanding of all Dyson technology.
- Serve as a local resource of product information and insights for the local NZ team.
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Marketing or related degree (business/marketing)
- Minimum two years’ experience in running events.
- Assertive, engaging, driven and dynamic
- Rational and common sense thinker with a can do approach/attitude
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson products – understands why they are different
- Foundational analytical skills, sound commercial acumen and numerate
- Highly organized individual with strong time management skills
- Team player who is flexible and willing to go above and beyond
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
BenefitsDyson ANZ monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus and discounts on our latest technology. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.