- PLN competitive
- Warsaw - Poland
Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas; this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” - James Dyson
Dyson Poland launched in 2017, opening its office in Warsaw and quickly becoming one of the leading small home appliances brands in Poland, focusing on vacuum cleaners, air purification and beauty. Dyson E-commerce team is small and dedicated group of people focused on delivering best online customer experience and growing online sales as one of the important channels for whole company.
About the roleThe Marketplace manager will be responsible for marketplace accounts, managing, operational duties and delivery of group’s project plans/timelines, with agility.
Capable of strategic planning but not afraid to get hands on, this is a great opportunity for Market place manager to apply skills in a real 360 role, providing scope and opportunity to be at the forefront of growing and developing the market in Poland.
- Drive online sales via marketplace
- Monitor existing KPI’s and put forward ideas to improve.
- Ensure a consistent, contextual & relevant customer journey across all marketplace platforms (including Allegro, Empic and Amazon)
- Analyze and determine actions and opportunities from various reports and datasets.
- Oversee digital asset management, local campaign activities while ensuring Dyson product pages w are leveraging the most relevant practices, content & features among platforms.
- Liaise with all business & IT stakeholders to ensure all digital content is UpToDate, relevant and compliant with global brand, security, content & commercial guidelines
- Assist and help to drive volume in other channels (E-commerce and Call centre)
- Marketplace strategy, management, forecasts and results. These include short and long term objectives, customer metrics and overall performance. Develop reports and reporting formats.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Coordinate with the operation e-commerce manager to ensure a seamless experience and optimized purchasing funnel across all platforms
- Leveraging analytics insights and data with using A/B testing, UX/UI and Product Performance tools, ensure optimization guidelines are followed & standards met to ensure optimization of conversion goals & objectives
- Leverage operational insights & global best practices to influence the optimization of campaign customer journeys and path to purchase
- Plan & oversee the implementation of eMerchandising activities in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Ensure a bestinclass B2C customer experience & performance through the assessment and optimization of e-commerce channels in the fields of search, eMerchandizing, catalog management, personalization, brand content, services & compliancy
Driving Business Continuity
- Ensure an agile, bug free user experience on all digital platforms, following HQ e-commerce & Brand guidelines
- ensuring business critical systems and processes remain operational and bug free. Ensure prioritization of platform regression, championing needs of markets where necessary
- Support incident management for any major issue (global/local) affecting conversion rate
- Global E-commerce/Direct central team in the UK
- Global IT Team in the UK
- Centre of Excellence team in London
- Direct, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing teams in Dyson Poland.
- 3rd Party
- Creative agencies in Poland
- Marketplace (Allegro, Empic and Amazon)
- Relevant degree with strong Web knowledge and experience
- Organizational or project management skills in an international commercial environment
- At least 2 years’ experience in ecommerce activities, including Content Management Systems, Personalization & Targeting, eMerchandizing, Product Performance, UX/UI
- Accuracy, reliability & vigilant attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Accuracy and reliability
- Project oriented and Innovation minded
- Google Analytics and Magento knowledge is a plus
- Trading on Marketplace experience is welcomed
- Fluency in English and Polish
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also be invited to join a company bonus scheme, healthcare and subsidized sport activities. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.