- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Chicago - USA
Lead and manage Dyson’s refurbished sales strategies across eCommerce Retail partners and various 3rd party direct marketplaces. Develop sales out strategies to hit financial and margin objectives for refurbished business.
AccountabilitiesLead and manage Dyson’s refurbished sales strategies across eCommerce Retail partners and various 3rd party direct marketplaces. Develop sales out strategies to hit financial and margin objectives for refurbished business.
- Plan, develop, and manage relationships with current and new, refurbished retail partners. Responsible for delivering monthly and yearly margin and volume objectives.
- Represent Dyson to the trade; demonstrate exemplary execution of Dyson values with business partners and emerging businesses.
- Seek out decision makers and influencers, to best manage the business. Create positive working relationships across all levels of their organizations.
- Execute plans regarding distribution, merchandising, pricing, and product placement including negotiating contracts and various programs with customers.
- Develop new customers and business channels as needed.
- Identify opportunities and related risks; assess situation and propose action.
- Manage day to day account relationship and strategic planning of multiple key marketplace partners across refurbished and new condition products. Developing strategies to hit objectives across marketplace accounts.
- Coordinate marketing, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation.
- Identify product, service, or marketplace issues, and partner with support teams to resolve.
- Build and maintain relationships with contacts at each marketplace.
- Identify & implement opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell buyers within the customer journeys.
- Build processes, calendars to communicate merchandising and promotional plans to various teams across the organization.
- Seek out decision makers and influencers. Create positive working relationships across all levels of the business.
- Partner with internal operations and supply chain teams to ensure marketplace and retail SLAs are met.
- Be an advocate internally for our customers and ensure that we are delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Be an active subject matter expert on all things marketplaces.
- Support and mentor team members.
- Partner with other team members to support new opportunities as they arise.
- Be able to challenge self and others in accepting the norm, while working towards best practices.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Think outside of the box, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience working with 1 or more major online retailers (eBay, Amazon, Walmart)
- Experience with account management
- Experience with ChannelAdvisor, or other cross-platform marketplaces solutions a plus
- Experience working with and meeting customer needs in an eCommerce setting
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Thorough understanding of Dyson’s channels
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- An innovative thinker with Web Merchandising expertise, and a proven track record.
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
- Proactive – always looking for ways to improve
- Ability to travel as needed (<25%)
- Personable, ability to work well with a variety of different personality types and skill sets
- Executive presentation skills
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.