- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
This is an opportunity to be involved in a greenfield factory set up in Johor Bahru, Malaysia that will be opened in 2020. The factory requires an experienced Material Handler to join our team to develop the facility to be the best-in-class in terms of operational excellence
- Ensure correct physical material issuance based on travellers and ensure all the material is available for production use.
- Responsible for the timely supply of material to and removal of semi-finish/finished goods from production.
- Manage and inspect all incoming, outgoing, staging materials and semi-finish/finished goods in production.
- Verify all production work orders and materials pick list.
- Responsible for the management, proper transaction and recording of materials and semi-finish/finished goods receipts and issues in production.
- Ensure proper record keeping & document reconciliation.
- Responsible for the full traceability (quantity/transaction) for each production batch.
- Properly stock/store materials and semi-finish/finished goods in an orderly manner.
- Strap and shrink-wrap finished goods pallets.
- Coordinate/assist on loading raw material into store when needed.
- High level of conformance in quality, safety and compliance.
- Take part in 5s activity across the store and ensure all the 5s standard practise to be adhered at all time in the store.
- Candidate must possess at least secondary school/SPM or Certificate in Logistic/Transportation/Warehousing.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in manufacturing industry/related field is crucial.
- Knowledgeable in storekeeping is preferable.
- Ability to drive forklift will be an advantage but not a requisite.
- PC literate.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both verbal and written).
- Attention to details and good follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- Firm and decisive with ability to react at shortest time possible in reaction to issues.
- High work ethics & personal integrity.
- Able to work 12hr shift or Normal shift.