- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Ensure correct physical material issuance based on travellers and ensure all the material is available for production use.
- Responsible for the timely supply of material to and removal of semi-finish/finished goods from production.
- Manage and inspect all incoming, outgoing, staging materials and semi-finish/finished goods in production.
- Verify all production work orders and materials pick list.
- Operate electric stacker & vacuum lifter to stack and unstack rack.
- Responsible for the management, proper transaction and recording of materials and semi-finish/finished goods receipts and issues in production.
- Record hourly machine temperature & feedback to technician if any abnormalities.
- Ensure proper record keeping & document reconciliation.
- Responsible for the full traceability (quantity/transaction) for each production batch.
- Properly stock/store materials and semi-finish/finished goods in an orderly manner.
- Coordinate/assist on loading raw material into store when needed.
- High level of conformance in quality, safety and compliance.
- Take part in 5s activity across the store and ensure all the 5s standard practise to be adhered at all time in the store.
- Possess at least secondary school/SPM or Certificate in Logistic/Transportation/Warehousing.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in manufacturing industry/related field with MES exposure would be beneficial.
- Experience in using material handling equipment’s will be an advantage.
- Ability to lift loads and transfer them manually
- PC literate in order to perform system transactions as required.
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia (both verbal and written) and basic English (verbal).
- Attention to details and good follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- Able to work 12hr shift or Normal shift.
- Good discipline and attendance with minimum unplanned leave
- Good work ethic – arriving on time, staying on task, and taking pride in the job so as to contribute to better output and reaching production goals
- Able to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of 5S principles would be beneficial but not essential
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.