- Compliance and approvals
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- Execute implementation of DR/MS/999/99a form to detect & manage banned & restricted substances (B&R) presence in Dyson product and review supporting documentation to ensure requirements are met and for continual compliance.
- Work with cross-functional RDD teams on existing & new product development to assess on B&R and materials compliance requirements and deliver in agreed timeframe.
- Perform review and interpret test reports & data related to B&R and materials compliance requirements.
- Coordinate B&R and materials compliance risk assessment and testing for applicable parts/materials/products with accredited test laboratories.
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Master in Chemistry or Engineering (Chemical/Materials).
- More than 3 year(s) of working experience with chemical/materials background and experience in chemical industries or chemical laboratory testing is preferred.
- Good knowledge of B&R and materials compliance legislations such as RoHS and REACH. Knowledge in chemical/material laboratory testing will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Excellent ability to understand and formally discuss contents on chemical/material regulatory matters.
- Highly motivated, internally driven individual with good communication skills, good planning and organizing capabilities and able to work within a team.
- Self-driven with strong attention to details and must possess character of high integrity.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
*We only consider experienced candidate for this position. Fresh Graduates please refer to our Graduate Program*