- Mechanical Engineering
- Carmelray Industrial Park II Calamba Laguna, Calamba - Philippines
- Continuous quality and reliability improvement
- ISIR Approval Activities
- Facilitate Control/Capability Build
- V9/V10 project aero/FRACAS
- Qualification for Localization of DDM Parts
- Drive FRACAS consolidation, resolution and corrective action implementation in production line
Responsible for structure / airflow / vibration / impact / noise analysis of DDM mechanical components and assemblies from prototype to production.
Conduct performance (aero/noise) validation and also other investigative testing to support project delivery on specifications.
Responsible for DDM FRACAS (failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system).
Work with design/quality/equipment team on design changes, process improvement, quality control and corrective action implementation.
- Familiar with engineering simulation software, e.g. ANSYS, for structure/vibration/impact analysis.
- Use of ad-hoc hand calculations and investigative experiments to evaluate the concepts/ideas and to support engineering decision.
- Knowledge and experience of rotating machinery design (such as HDD, brushless motors, turbochargers, turbines or related) in areas of vibration, noise, rotor balancing, thermal and wear/tear are preferred.
- Proven experience of creative and methodical problem solving
- Solid knowledge of mechanical properties, failure mechanism and processing of engineering materials (such as steel, aluminium, zinc, copper, thermoplastic, thermoset and carbon fiber composite).
- Pro-actively resolving critical design, manufacturing, quality and reliability issues.
- Well-rounded mix of experimental, theoretical and design skills.
- Able to understand engineering drawings.
- Experience on bearing quality control and bearing-related vibration noise is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize key activities according to project deliveries.
Able to work in a self-motivated way as well as with a team/cross-functional/cultural team.
Good verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate in a professional manner with all levels.
Strong “can-do” attitude.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience for Mechanical Engineer – Advanced position.