- Paris - France
In this position, you will be on point for the full-funnel category media activities, developing and executing the deployment of the category media strategy and plans in France both online and offline. You will be the expert to provide guidance, advice and functional support to the relevant commercial category team on all media activity. Ultimately, you will attract, engage and delight consumers to drive measurable business impact, ensuring efficient and effective media strategies
You will directly report to the Head of Media and provide functional support to business teams (category leaders, e-commerce team).
About the roleOwn category media strategy
Working closely with the Head of Media and category lead to define end to end category media strategy across all channels: bring a strong point of view on the role of all media touchpoints to integrate into annual media strategy and campaign media guidelines
- Develop and coordinate integrated Media Strategies for the category, building strong customer journeys through the funnel (audience understanding, audience mapping, media agency brief, recommendation to category leaders)
- Be the internal expertise for all media activities relevant to the category: support Head of Media to develop media process, guidelines, KPIs, and share best practices. Support category on their budget planning.
- Identify opportunities, and develop and drive initiatives and campaigns that will increase direct sales to Dyson.fr
- Optimize digital media campaign performance through A/B testing, audience testing, creative testing and landing page testing.
- Monitor digital performance and KPI’s on a regular cadence to ensure we continually achieve and exceed targets while maintaining a positive return on our investment, proactively communicating any issues or risks and assisting with troubleshooting
- Provide data driven recommendations and creative input on media strategy and targeting
- Assist in creating and approving ad-copy and other media assets
- Ensure best practices and key learnings from previous campaigns are leveraged in all executions
Work closely with media agency
- Become the touch point for our media agency on the category
- Work with media agency day-to-day: responsible for category specific outputs, reporting, dash boarding
- Give strong POV into Head of Media on media agency negotiation with publisher : challenge to get the most of our resource
- Support on Media budget evaluation including financial reconciliations
- Ideally between 4-5 years of online & offline media business experience – strategy and planning
- Previous agency or in-house brand experience would be beneficial.
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written (in English & French)
- Advanced knowledge of the media landscape (now, new, next)
- Understanding of web technologies and concepts; search engines, landing page design and optimization, tools and trends.
- Highly-organized and collaborative cross-functionally with the ability to work quickly to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with a Web analytics reporting tool. Ability to analyze data and translate results to inform decisions.
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details
- Must be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit; must be able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed.
- Self-motivated, objective, enthusiastic, inquisitive, committed, flexible.
- 25 days annual leave + RTT
- Restaurant tickets
- Travel subsidy
- Discount on Dyson products
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.