- € competitive
- Cologne - Germany
The Media Planning & Operations Manager plays a pivotal role within the Dyson Germany marketing team to help us achieve our ambitions as a technology enterprise in Europe.The role reports into the Commercial and Owner Experience Director and works directly with the commercial and digital marketing teams, EU Centre of Excellence and appointed media agency to shape and govern Dyson’s media investment to deliver both brand and commercial objectives.
- Be the integrated media specialist for Germany working collaboratively with internal marketing teams and our media partners to develop best in class media strategies and plans that are authentic, efficient and effective. Be the expert and go to person for all traditional and full funnel topics.
- Manage the annual and quarterly planning cycle and end-to-end process from briefing through to media plan implementation ensuring all milestones are delivered in a timely manner and to a high standard, providing progress updates to key stakeholders throughout.
- Operational lead and key point of contact for the day-to-day management of the agency. Responsible for cross-category prioritisation and workflow, SLA management and service delivery, agency reporting and overall way of working.
- Co-ordinate and review cross-channel media and audience plans to support new product launches, key marketing campaigns and commercial growth objectives. Be the key client interface with the local agency team and regional performance hub to ensure plans are integrated and that category plans are complimentary to each other and aligned to the overall business strategy.
- Own the traditional media planning and drive full funnel view, cooperate with and challenge the media agency plans. Align closely with the digital marketing team.
- Work with our agency partners and in-house planning and analysis tools to determine optimum media investment and channel mix to drive both long-term brand building and short-terms sales objectives.
- Identify new areas for testing and work closely with the Digital Marketing and Business Intelligence team to ensure that the frameworks and attribution models are being followed and deployed.
- Support both category and digital marketing teams in driving optimisation & improvement in integrated plans, value and efficiencies.
- Deliver to the metrics that matter targets and governance process set out by the Group Planning & Operations function providing reporting where required and leading on improvement plans
- Establish strong relationships with other European Commercial teams and the CoE in order to identify common opportunities and/or challenges.
- At least 5 years media management and operations experience in agency or in-house client
- Experience in planning & buying of all key media (TV, Print, OOH, Programmatic Display & Video, Social & Search) and a solid understanding of the media landscape and changing consumer habits
- Ability to interrogate local market plans to ensure they are best in class and deliver against both brand and demand objectives set
- Media analysis and interpretation of media planning tools and results including data-driven attribution and media-mix modelling
- Strong experience of media and audience planning, creative development and ad operations process
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Project management skills and the ability to build relationships across functions and with multiple stakeholders
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress-code
- Subsidized sport activities
- Free on-site parking or subsidized job ticket
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
- Fruits, coffee, tea, water, snackbox and ice cream
- Christmas and summer parties, Carnival