- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleReporting to the Creative Head, you’ll support the successful roll out and optimization of all our commercial digital activity across Display, Social, Web, Retail, CRM and Direct channels. In addition, providing creative support to the GB market, taking briefs for artwork and digital assets for seasonal and promotional campaigns.
Collaborating with peers, you’ll ensure highly accurate, effective digital artwork and assets, to drive a consistent Dyson experience for shoppers and Dyson owners alike.
This role is also responsible for supporting execution across GB owned Creative campaigns, as well as localising digital artwork and creating assets from Global edits for the GB market’s specific requirements, across Direct and Third party retailers.
You will need to fulfil briefs and deadline requirements for all digital assets, for activation across retail, and media execution for GB campaigns across all Dyson categories.
You’ll have a passion for continuous improvement and be a champion of our values, setting us apart from the competition.
This is what we need you to do...
- Ensuring all work is in line with Dyson brand values and follows the relevant brand and design guidelines
- Working with other team members to produce full Campaign asset artwork across all channels.
- Work with the Category Leads and Creative Head to ensure your work has been fully considered
- Whilst reporting into your Creative Head, take creative direction to ensure consistency and coherence across all Dyson communications.
- Developing an understanding of all advertising formats (traditional and digital) and use this knowledge to create appropriate creative comms.
- Staying abreast of the technology landscape – advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc
- Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
- Have strong Digital Creative artworking skills, producing work that is innovative and engaging.
- You need to have digital skill sets and knowledge, appropriate industry experience and technical expertise, to deliver the digital artwork for GB Campaigns and NPD.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC software, with particular focus on, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate and After Effects.
- Ability to create and build high quality HTML5 animations, gifs and static banner executions.
- Create assets that work across different platforms e.g. web, mobile, email.
- Awareness of UX (User Experience).
- Knowledge and appreciation of what makes a successful digital experience.
- Understanding of CMS (Content Management Systems) and usability.
- Knowledge of image & video compression and optimization.
- Indesign an advantage.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.