- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer with an aptitude for designing visually stunning, user friendly, well branded designs to join our friendly and supportive team in the heart of Malmesbury.
You know the best way to tackle sticky problems by remaining agile. You understand the difference between the various design and development processes, while not following any practice religiously. You’re the type of person who is always interested in picking up new things that make you a better designer and communicator.
The other side of you is something of a digital obsessive and you have your finger on the pulse of the digital world – latest thinking and ideas, award winning creative, trends and advancements. You’ll bring this knowledge to bear by looking for opportunities to expand Dyson’s thinking with regards to our digital output.
- Working with our Senior experience designers to create and evolve new visual solutions
- Demonstrate exceptional creative thinking, and executional design skill within your portfolio
Be versatile and enjoy working on a variety of projects under the Dyson experience simultaneously
Be comfortable creatively steering a project from initial concept through to delivery
Design of the look & feel focusing on beautiful layouts with intuitive usability
Working collaboratively across company and especially in our multi-disciplinary agile based teams
Ensuring all designs work within a responsive framework and with pixel perfection
Confidence, to present and explain ideas to stakeholders and colleagues
Enjoy working as a key member of a close-knit, social team
Help to research: high level competitor analysis, user journeys and flows
As part of the next stage of career progression begin to develop the skills required to manage, coach and direct junior creatives
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented and walked through during interview
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin.
- Experience in responsive design for multiple devices (including tablet and mobile)
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it