- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This role is within the GB&I Creative Hub. You will be part of this fast-paced creative team responsible for all Dyson communications in GB&I as well as providing creative support for Benelux and Nordics. The team has a range of roles, across all platforms including print and retail design as well as studio, traffic, and account management
Reporting to the Creative Head, you’ll drive the successful roll out and optimization of all our commercial digital activity across Display, Retail, CRM and Direct channels. In addition, you’ll provide creative support to the European Centre of Excellence (COE) managing briefs for creative concepts of seasonal and promotional campaigns.
Collaborating with peers in Group and COE you’ll ensure end to end consideration customer journey and messaging to deliver a single, consistent Dyson experience for shoppers and Dyson owners alike.
You’ll have a passion for continuous improvement and be a champion of our mantra first/better/only, setting us appart from the competition.
- Creative thinking that takes already established product creative strategy and translates that into dynamic creative executions
- Collaboration with Commercial to build an understanding of the commercial drivers that define our marketing activity.
- Bring a fresh perspective to the design across all consumer touch-points
- Ensuring all work is in line with Dyson brand values and follows the relevant brand and design guidelines
- Working with other creatives, brainstorming and sharing ideas
- Work with the Category Creative Lead and Creative Head to ensure your work has been fully considered from the point of view of optimisation and A/B testing where appropriate.
- Whilst reporting into your Creative Head, also take creative direction from Group and COE to ensure consistency and coherence across all Dyson communications when necessary.
- Regular communication with COE and Group, to share creative concepts as well as to understand their requirements.
- Developing an understanding of all advertising formats (traditional and digital) and use this knowledge to create appropriate creative comms.
- Staying abreast of the technology landscape – advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc
- Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
- Be able to demonstrate strong design and creative skills, producing work that is innovative and engaging.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC software, with particular focus on Indesign, Adobe Edge Animate and After Effects.
- Ability to create and build high quality HTML5 animations, gifs and static banner executions.
- Ability to design solutions for our website from storyboards and wireframes through to transfer, product set up and delivery of assets e.g. HTML5, apps and video elements.
- Create assets that work across different platforms e.g. web, mobile, email.
- Awareness of UX (User Experience).
- Knowledge and appreciation of what makes a successful digital experience.
- Understanding of CMS (Content Management Systems, and in particular Sitecore) and usability.
- Knowledge image & video compression and optimization.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines