- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We’re looking for a Middleweight Digital Experience Designer with an aptitude for designing visually stunning, user friendly, we'll branded designs to join our friendly and supportive team in the heart of Malmesbury.
You know the best way to tackle sticky problems by remaining agile. You understand the difference between the various design and development processes, while not following any practice religiously. You’re the type of person who is always interested in picking up new things that make you a better designer and communicator.
The other side of you is something of a digital obsessive and you have your finger on the pulse of the digital world – latest thinking and ideas, award winning creative, trends and advancements. You’ll bring this knowledge to bear by looking for opportunities to expand Dyson’s thinking with regards to our digital output.
- Working with our Senior experience designers to create and evolve new visual solutions
- Demonstrate exceptional creative thinking, and executional design skill within your portfolio
- Be versatile and enjoy working on a variety of projects under the Dyson experience simultaneously
- Be comfortable creatively steering a project from initial concept through to delivery
- Design of the look & feel focusing on beautiful layouts with intuitive usability
- Working collaboratively across company and especially in our multi-disciplinary agile based teams
- Ensuring all designs work within a responsive framework and with pixel perfection
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to stakeholders and colleagues
- Enjoy working as a key member of a close-knit, social team
- Help to research: high level competitor analysis, user journeys and flows
- As part of the next stage of career progression begin to develop the skills required to manage, coach and direct junior creatives
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Sport centre
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays