- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Retail Operations
- Sydney, Barangaroo Office, Australia
Our Sales team ensures our machines are presented in an appropriate and consistent way that is recognizably Dyson, to clearly explain our technology and create the right customer experience. This builds our reputation and enables the team to deliver solid long-term sales strategies and plans, while recognizing and taking advantage of shorter-term opportunities.
About the roleThe National Account Executive - Beauty, is responsible for the supporting the National Account Manager – Beauty (NAMB), in all areas of Account Management and ensuring that the Dyson brand continues to grow in partnership with our key retailers.
Assist with the execution of strategy
- Assist with execution of strategy, development and day-to-day management of the retailer partnership.
- Assist with developing and implementing new offers and incentives.
- Assist the NAMB in preparing and delivering high quality presentations (sales data, GFK data, customer insights).
- Use sales out data to accurately forecast run rate sales, promotional sales and new product sales.
- Agree forecasts and intake plan with account’s logistics / merchandising contacts.
- Provide the NAMB with an accurate monthly latest estimate of volume and review invoiced / booked / outstanding orders vs the latest estimate.
- Administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle including completion of ANZ sales promotional planner and recording spend on account business plans.
- Ensure that purchase orders are completed and approved for all promotional spend.
- Assist the NAMB in devising the optimum promotional plan for the account.
- Financial analysis of the account.
In Store Execution
- Work collaboratively with the Field Sales teams to plan the in-store execution of account plans.
- Analyse sales reports generated and provide insights on account performance.
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
About youYou are a commercial, results driven individual and you take pride in achieving a standard of excellence in work processes and outcomes. You have a true passion for great technology and believe that things should just work better!
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in account management support
- Successfully worked with and contributed to a high performing sales team
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Degree qualified
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent business presentation skills and high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage own workload, work autonomously and as part of a team
- Advanced Microsoft suite
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and sales bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be provided with all tools of trade (laptop, phone). Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.