- Competitive + car allowance + sales bonus
- Sales Account Management
- Auckland - New Zealand
As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader as the #1 small domestic appliance brand in New Zealand. With cutting edge product innovation across hair care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing with leading consumer durable products in New Zealand, where Dyson is the fastest growing.
The National Account Executive is responsible for supporting the National Account team in all areas of Account Management and ensuring that the Dyson brand continues to grow in partnership with our key retailers.
- Assist with the execution of strategy, development and day-to-day management of the retail partnership
- Work with the National Account Managers in preparing and delivering presentations
- Provide the NAM with accurate monthly reports
- Assist the NAM in preparing for new product launches (product set up, specification forms, presentations to sell in new product)
- Support the team during customer event activation
- Administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle including completion of the NZ sales promotional planner and recording spend
- Work collaboratively with the Retail Operations & Training Manager to plan in-store execution of account plans
- Assist with building Retail Operations plan and communicating quarterly to Regional Development Managers
You are energetic and results driven and you take pride in achieving a standard of excellence in work processes and outcomes. You have a true passion for great technology and believe that things should just work better!
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar or target driven role
- Demonstrated professional B2B experience is advantageous
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Advanced Microsoft suite and analytical skills