- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Sales Account Management
- Sydney - Australia
About the roleThe National Account Executive is responsible for the supporting the National Account Manager - Major Retailers, in all areas of Account Management and ensuring that the Dyson brand continues to grow in partnership with our key retailers. Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the execution of strategy, development and day-to-day management of the retail partnership
- Working with the National Account Manager in preparing and delivering presentations
- Providing the NAM with accurate monthly reports
- Assisting the NAM in preparing for new product launches (product set up, specification forms, presentations to sell in new product)
- Supporting the team during customer event activation
- Administering all areas of the promotional planning cycle including completion of the sales promotional planner and recording spend
- Working collaboratively with the Field Sales team to plan in-store execution of account plans
- Assisting with building Retail Operations plan and communicating quarterly to Regional Development Managers
- You will also have the opportunity to manage smaller accounts autonomously, and drive ad hoc projects supporting the sales and account management team
About youYou are a commercial, results driven individual and you take pride in achieving a standard of excellence in work processes and outcomes. You have a true passion for great technology and believe that things should just work better!
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar or target driven role
- Demonstrated professional B2B experience is advantageous
- Planning and forecasting experience is desirable
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Advanced Microsoft suite and analytical skills
- Intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
BenefitsDyson ANZ monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus and discounts on our latest technology. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.