- Compensation will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Sales Account Management
- Chicago - USA
AccountabilitiesSupport the US vision to drive exceptional experience and profitable growth through direct sales channels:
- Deliver assigned budgets on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and develop actions for all direct channels to achieve the agreed plan
- Seek out decision makers and influencers, to best manage the business. Create positive working relationships across all levels of their organizations.
- Develop strategic plans for channels, to achieve the agreed plan
- Forecast at the account and product level as required
- Monitor direct sales and inventories; identify opportunities and assess related risks; gain consensus and approval from internal stakeholders; communicate and implement proposed action plans.
- Comprehensive knowledge of customers and direct channels; ability to communicate that knowledge effectively to execute plans regarding distribution, merchandising, pricing, product placement and marketing programs
- Oversee the delivery of Dyson online products and services with support from the supply chain team, monitor orders, track sales and shipments to meet customer expectations
- Accountability for all business processes related to the position and working cross-functionally with trade marketing, E-Commerce, accounts receivable, legal customer service and all related paperwork
- Oversee the implementation of the online sales promotion program and co-develop a calendar of activity that fits with the retail activity plan, ensuring that we are competitive across direct channels
- Regularly review the purchase journey through the website and work closely with the eCommerce channel owners to optimize the shopping experience to improve conversion.
- Audit competitive activity through direct channels in terms of product range, marketing initiatives, functionality and customer offering (e.g. promotion, service, etc.) to achieve best results.
- Represent Dyson to the trade; demonstrate exemplary execution of Dyson values with business partners and emerging business channels.
- Attend financial planning meetings and all sales, marketing planning meetings, to ensure alignment with overall US business plans
- Serve as an active member and high performing contributor to the sales account management and channel team, and partnering with other team members to support new opportunities as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree required; concentration in business or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in buying, account sales, account management, or managing a buyer relationship. Experience with digital retail, retailer negotiations and strong data analytics preferred.
- Diverse experience working with supporting departments, including operations, trade marketing, channel management, category management and finance required.
- Proven track record of budget/quota delivery.
- Ability to think creatively and develop long-term plans for product launches which maximize brand awareness and profit, while minimizing channel conflict.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills, both on an internal and external level.
- Good customer and cross functional interface capabilities; excellent presentation and influencing skills.
- P&L proficiency and ability to optimize ROI using retail math.
- Ability to accurately forecast demand for sales and profit growth on a micro and macro level.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, self-motivated, tenacious!
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
BenefitsAs a global technology company, we have ambitious plans for the future! How we reward you is more than just salary and bonus. It is linked to our high performance culture. It promotes an engaged workforce through a package of financial and lifestyle benefits. Dyson full-time benefits include:
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision, Dental
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Competitive Salary Plus Bonus Incentive Plan
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with up to a 4% match (potential additional 2% discretionary contribution)
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.