- Competitive Salary plus bonus
- Sales Account Management
- Sydney - Australia
The National Account Manager for Dyson manages the relationship between Dyson and relevant Australian retailers at Head Office level, responsible for both the tactical direction and strategic sales plans.
They are responsible for growing current & generating new business, Dyson sales volume, revenue, gross margin and Dyson market share in consumer products in Australia.
We are looking for an experienced National Account Manager or Senior National Account Manager who can identify growth opportunities within their remit of accounts and think outside the box.
AccountabilitiesThe National Account Manager is responsible for delivering sales (volume and revenue) and Gross Margin for the account portfolio. They use insight, tactical thinking, forecasting and commercial expertise to contribute to and implement channel strategies that optimise retail opportunities and Dyson profitability in line with Australian goals.
You will also:
- Deliver reporting on monthly sales volumes and communicate and escalate as appropriate to any changes to target, forecast or LE
- Own the forecasting and sales planning process
- Effectively manage promotional spend budget to deliver the best return on investment through a transparent approval process.
- Analyse relevant sales in/sales out and stock data to identify underlying trends and immediate sales opportunities.
- Conduct regular meetings with key contacts within the trade to ensure customer account plans are on track
- Create quarterly and annual Joint Business Plans (JBP) with top customers and support the negotiations of annual terms and commercial agreements
- Shape and influence our strategy for how our products are merchandised and presented in store, on the internet and in catalogue
- Negotiate with retailers to enable; a demonstrator scheme, academy, category management and in-store fixtures.
SkillsYou are an experienced and ambitious National Account Manager who is highly strategic and commercially and financially shrewd. You have strong technical capability, financial acumen with forecasting and promotional modelling experience. A combination of analytical thinking and the ability to influence effectively at all levels will help you to be successful:
Key Experience Required:
- Previous experience in account management at a national level. Successfully worked with and contributed to a high performing sales team
- Detailed knowledge of key business drivers and performance metrics
- Demonstrated exposure to senior level account negotiations
- Evidence of budget control, forecasting and financial expertise
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to present clearly, effectively and insightfully to key business stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia