- Based upon experience and credentials
- Sales Account Management
- Toronto - Canada
Reporting to the Director of Sales – Professional Dyson Canada, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the sales strategy for all of Canada. You will be able to translate the company vision to align with Dyson’s overall business objectives. You will be tasked with developing new sales channels and business opportunities to increase revenue while establishing and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers. Your exceptional organizational skills and presentation skills will help elevate the skills of the team. You will be a strong leader and will coach and mentor an ambitious and motivated sales team.
- Lead and grow our Professional business consistent with Dyson’s overall business strategy and objectives, to deliver agreed sales and profit growth targets
- Develop and lead the execution of comprehensive business plans for Eastern Canada to achieve and exceed Professional budget and profit goals in a manner that supports sustainable long-term growth and builds positive business relationships
- Best represent Dyson’s strategy and principles to customers; lead business reviews and joint planning, working closely with customers to develop and execute programs to build the business
- Identify and actively pursue opportunities to develop new business and channels that maximize growth targets and are consistent with business strategy
- Imbed strong business process within team with respect to Salesforce usage, presentations skills, forecasting, and strategic thinking.
- Lead, inspire, develop and motivate your team of 5 sales professionals located across Canada and 1 inside sales professional.
- University Degree
- 2+ years’ experience leading a sales team, with prior experience working with premium brands, B2B, and distributors; experience in construction, property management, manufacturing, food or Architect & Design industries represents an asset
- Entrepreneurial and creative thinker that relishes the opportunity to grow and lead a business in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and able to identify new and creative business opportunities
- Strategic vision combined with ability to drive projects from concept through to implementation
- Outstanding sales, consensus-building and negotiation skills with ability to influence at top level with customers
- High potential talent with the intellectual horsepower to continue to grow within the Dyson organization
- Inspiring and ethical people leader that leads by example to drive engagement, effectiveness and personal development within the team
- Courage to explore new ideas and ways of thinking, take calculated risks, and diplomatically challenge the norm
- Comfortable with public speaking, presenting technology, and interacting with industry experts
- Persistent, driven, engaging and dynamic personality
- Fluent in French and English (Written and Spoken)
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.