- Shanghai - China
We are looking for a Homologation Engineer to join our team in Shanghai
- Support local legal entity setup and registration, including 3R, Recall, etc.
- Manage NEV CCC approval, MEP and relative approvals
- Ensure the company fulfil the requirements of NEV connectivity /battery recycling /e-call etc.
- Manage (Initial/annual) Plant audit and COP work, and manufacturer lab accreditation.
- Manage homologation extension for product change or standard updates
- Homologation Code management to minimize the Homo work and cost
- Homologation plan/budget/samples/component CCC
- Maintain the program milestones & ensure the smoothness of testing
- Pre-test planning and execution
- At least 3 years’ experience in NEV homologation in automobile manufacturer or technical service
- Good knowledge on whole vehicle homologation process, plant audit, COP
- Good knowledge on related standards and testing, including GB standards, ECE, etc.
- Personality with strong communication skills with all counterparts
- Fluent in English/Chinese speaking and professional in English/Chinese writing
- Bachelor or master degree in mechanical engineering, or equivalent
- Adaptive to both domestic and international travel