- Competitive + benefits
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
- Location details
The Noise and Vibration Engineer will support the full vehicle prediction by means of CAE and ensure simulation is correlated by measurement activities. Provide status on virtual build in a timely fashion and ensure feedback is given to engineering team to influence the design. Clear technical top level presentation to senior management is expected in this role.
- Support full vehicle NVH by interfacing with different CAE teams (body / chassis / powertrain).
- Define and run relevant loadcases for full vehicle NVH prediction.
- Suggest process improvement and investigate new methods for NVH CAE.
- Ensure correlation with experiment and play an active role in measurement campaigns.
SkillsYou will have;
Good knowledge of Altair suite (hyperworks / hypermesh / optistruct and hypergraph) or equivalent.
Good general automotive NVH experience.
Experience in Matlab / Artemis / LMS Test Lab.
Experience in electric vehicle will be a plus.
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Free on-site parking
Lift share scheme
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discount on Dyson machines