- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- United Kingdom
You will work with all phases of testing and develop strategies for any new and existing applications as we scale for our growing number of users. You'll be managing a small team of 4 other engineers.
- Actively promoting and maintaining the quality of OAT / DR Testing Standards
- Creating and managing the core NFT Documentation to agreed standards (e.g. Test Approach, Test Plan and Test Completion documentation).
- Working with all phases of testing, to remove duplication of tests, ensuring that there are no gaps in the testing and maintaining the test reporting throughout the phases of the project
- Championing and promoting the quality assurance contribution that NFT Testing provides.
- Ability to react quickly to change within a dynamic project delivery structure.
- Able to identify solutions to problems and to drive their implementation
- Comprehensive knowledge of technologies and technology IT principles that underpin our services (e.g. the concept of servers, applications, databases, etc) and an ability to analyse environments and architecture
- Previous Test Management experience
- Previous Line Management experience
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines