- Digital, Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
This role is for an experienced business analyst to join our owner experience team deploying Dyson’s newest technology across our European markets. The requirement of a BA will be to work with the in-market and commercial teams, across multiple different programme workstreams. From requirements definition through to UAT and go-live, you’ll ensure we deliver on our propositions and create work of lasting value.
- Supporting analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Supporting the implementation of information system and enhancements in line with business need and aiding benefits realisation.
- Investigating, analysing and reviewing project or business documentation.
- Supporting the definition of requirements for improving processes and systems.
- Supporting the creation and iteration of acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
- Producing business models and assisting in the development of business cases.
- Contribute to and support business change & training activities
- Providing specialist advice on subject to multiple stakeholders on complex issues.
- Experience working within one of the following disciplines: e-commerce, call centre applications, CRM, digital marketing and order management
- Awareness of the wide range of activities performed by BAs.
- Can cope with complex cases through deliberate analysis and planning.
- Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Relevant professional Qualifications, ideally including;
- Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
- Experience with Salesforce cloud solutions, particularly service cloud.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines