- Competitve MYR
- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
A OQC (Outgoing Quality Control) Inspector is the inspection of products before shipping. It's a crucial step in ensuring the shipment is defect-free.
- Inspect outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Communicate issues found using established reporting process. Assist operation and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels.
- Responsible for the quality of all units being shipped.
- Assure top level quality is given to each and every Ceramic Heater that is produced
- Observe assembly and quality assurance process to trace causes of production defects and confers with production quality engineers and supervisors to resolve problems
- Responsible for inspecting and testing the products after production to measure the characteristics of materials and ensure they conform to DYSON specifications
- Works as part of a team to ensure quality; interacts with other departments to troubleshoot.
- Report to QC Engineer or Quality Manager of unusual product observations and analytical results while inspecting, testing or sample handling.
- High School / Diploma with at least 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experience with assembly, test and inspection and/or quality control
- Experience in handling quality equipment / tools/ jigs
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, and Word)
- Understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Ability to read and understand the different criteria required to accept or reject parts/product
- Ability to interact with different departments.