- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
We are looking to hire a Administrator to support Sahara new plant’s offices administrative works such as facilities purchase order controls, management of general workers, janitors and logistics workers in term of scheduling and coordination.
- To ensure smooth day to day operation of manufacturing facilities supports.
- Liaison with Finance, Procurement, Operations and RDD for internal correspondences.
- Facilitate purchase order.
- Manage Facilities P/O controls,
- Manpower scheduling management of General Workers, Logistic Workers and Janitors.
- Minimum 3 to 4 year experience in high volume manufacturing
- Minimum 3 to 4 year experience in electronics and electrical industries
- Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Administration or Personnel Management.
- Computer software – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Outspoken, systematic manager with good planning, tactful and supportive attitude.