- Singapore - Singapore
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:Dyson Singapore Technology Centre (STC) Estate Team is looking for a Senior Facilities Administrator.This role requires candidate to have experience and knowledge of Building Maintenance, Facilities Coordination, Space Management and Headcount Planning
About the roleMAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Managing of day to day building services operation and maintenance of Facilities
- Facilities scope include kitchen/café services, cleaning and vector control services, desk management, reception duties, headcount planning and laboratory facilities planning
- Cost Tracking – processing and recording of quotes and invoices, tracking of expenditure vs. budget, cost reports
- Stakeholder Management - liaison with key Dyson Internal stakeholders to capture feedbacks, and translate into improvement plans for building services, café/kitchen/catering services
- Management of Smaller A&A Projects – sole responsibility for minor projects, from inception/need through to completion/sign off.
About youPERSON SPECIFICATION:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience with Facilities Management/Office Management
- A degree/diploma in Facilities Management or General Management Discipline
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and within tight timescales is essential to ensure project delivery.
- Strong communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
- Excellent analytical skills; able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions.
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of construction processes in order to work with stakeholders throughout the Facilities project duration.
- Assertive; readiness to press teams to take remedial action when required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, ideally including MS Project.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.