- Compensation will be based on experience and credentials.
- Field Sales
- Toronto - Canada
Dyson, a global technology enterprise, currently has five main areas of technology - Floor Care, Environmental Control, Hair Care, Airblade™ hand dryers and lighting - and is sold in more than 75 countries. We have committed a $3 billion investment in future technology and will develop four new portfolios of technology in the next four years. Representing Dyson, you will demonstrate our products to an audience letting them see exactly why we stand out.
- Be the on-air guest for all Dyson products on The Shopping Channel
- Conduct demonstrations on live TV to engage customers in an energetic, confident, and personable manner
- Capture customer attention and educate them on the features and benefits of Dyson products
- Champion consumer interaction and model all aspects of the Dyson brand, culture, and passion for technology
- Represent Dyson in a professional and ethical manner
- Is located in the Greater Toronto Area
- Is comfortable presenting in front of an audience; experience speaking on camera is an asset
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills; bilingualism is an asset
- Is professional, articulate and engaging
- Understands the Dyson brand and technology, and is willing to learn
- Is flexible to work weekends and occasionally during the day on weekdays
- Can lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
- Has a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Has a high school diploma or GED
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.