- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are looking for an Online demonstrator and video editor to join our current in-house Customer support film team. The team is responsible for the creation of online product videos to support Global Dyson owners. You will be working directly with the filmmakers; splitting your time equally between demonstrating support procedures in front of camera, and sharing the role of video editing.
- Liaising with the Senior and Junior filmmakers and Producer to establish an agreed body of necessary online support films.
- To clearly demonstrate supporting procedures in front of camera that will allow Dyson owners to successfully self fix, first time, every time. Note: no spoken voice is used in the films so communication will be conveyed via clear actions only.
- Sharing the duties of editing all video and audio material.
- Potential inclusion of simple animation through use of ‘After effects’.
- Continually looking to enrich material to further excite/engage/improve the customer experience, ensuring self help fix rate percentage continues to increase, avoiding the need for customers to directly contact Dyson Helplines globally and further encouraging brand loyalty and improve NPS.
- Fix and improve elements within your remit that you can see are not performing to their full potential.
- Identify problems and propose, effective purposeful solutions.
- Confident in front of camera.
- Happy to take direction from others.
- Patient and calm.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience in video editing is essential. Must be proficient in Final Cut Pro (editing suite). Knowledge of ‘After effects’ a benefit.
- Constant drive to improve.
- Proactive with a drive for results.
- An exceptional team player that is happy to share workload.
- A problem solver.
- Ability to be flexible.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines