- CHF competitive
- Zurich - Switzerland
Digital & controlled retail is one of the fastest growing areas within Dyson and more and more retailers are focusing on their digital channels to drive growth. Traditional (offline) retail is constantly supported by Dyson via regular merchandising tours and POS support, similar support is required for the growing demands of online business. It’s not enough to provide product set up and Flixmedia/brand store set up for top retail accounts as a one-time shot. Our retail partners and their content teams need to be managed and optimized on a daily basis to create a robust digital groundwork and to ensure the perfect Dyson brand & product set up. This role will ensure a good execution for at least the top 8-10 online retail accounts in Switzerland.
- Work closely with the Dyson Sales team as part of joint business plans with retailers maximise the business driven through their websites.
- Sell-in your vision of how Dyson should be presented to retailers so that Dyson technology is merchandised in a way that best presents the brand and drive traffic and conversion.
- Create the perfect shopper journey for Dyson on retailer websites.
- Administration of top online retailer accounts in Switzerland to ensure the brilliant basics. This covers (daily) content maintenance and troubleshooting, serving as communication interface with Marketing/Sales/Key account as well as creation and set up of new product launches
- Set up & coordination of Dyson brand stores/digital demo zones in accordance to Joint Business Planning ambitions. This includes the briefing of content from Dyson creative hub, the coordination process between Marketing & Key Account Manager as well as the actual execution and maintenance of the content (incl. launch/promo updates)
- Set up & maintenance of Flixmedia instream content feeds on agreed online retail platform
- Supporting the Online Marketing & Key Account Managers in JBP campaign briefings (banner/creative assets) and campaign implementation
- Build close relationships with internal teams to improve processes, efficiency and quality of output
- Be expert in the online business: be a source of information, inspiration and point of reference for team when evaluating opportunities, ideas and plans of action.
- Challenge the current ways of working where appropriate in order to drive change and increase commercial performance of digital retail channels.
- An engaged, creative, quick thinking and alert person with the potential to generate and stimulate ideas and opportunities
- Team player who is passionate, flexible and willing to go beyond job description
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven ability to juggle a large workload, set appropriate priorities and someone who is focused on delivering to plan
- A commercially driven mindset, with actions focused towards driving business performance.
- Degree in business administration (or similar education) with focus on Marketing/Communications/e-commerce
- High affinity for digital retail business and technical aspects of Online Marketing (SEO, SEA, CMS)
- Minimum working experience of 1-2 years in Online Marketing/Online Retail/Ecommerce
- Good MS-office and Photoshop skills (or similar image editing software)
- Working knowledge of 3 languages: German, English and French
- Motivated team
- Dynamic, creative environment
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- 24/7 accident insurance