- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Chicago - USA
- Location details
- Chicago, IL
Responsibilities include establishing a clear, custom path to support and optimizing messaging, segmentation and targeting strategies to better meet customer needs. It also contributes to the development and testing of new site features and capabilities, working closely with our category marketing and tech teams.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES
- Collaborate with and inform the Merchandising and Marketing Teams to ensure assortments, promotional activity and customer communications lead to desired business results
- Leverage web analytics to understand performance of and customer interaction with site content, such as categories, featured placements (including promotions/sales) and general online shopping experiences to identify business opportunities and risks
- Drive improvement in the performance of the site and help drive projects and initiatives to further enhance the shopping experience
Digital Creative Support
- Work closely with creative and marketing teams to develop digital creative for website
- Set-up and manage creative assets across the site, including Homepage, Category Pages and Promotional pages
- Ensure accuracy of all creative assets, linking, promotions and product attribution for the site and within areas of focus
- Build product pages in support of new product launches
- Resolve all issues and errors logged within the areas of focus
- Update product stock levels and product registration database
Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Think creatively, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Identify problems and create solutions
- 2-4 years working experience in site merchandising, or for a transactional eCommerce website
- Demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager, or other content management systems preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for data-analysis
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly, and work well with many different teams and personalities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change often
- Properly manage time and priorities to deliver projects effectively and within set deadlines
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.