- Project Management
- Singapore - Singapore
To do this we need the best talent to build our teams. We're leading the way for developing new technologies that solve every problems, there are opportunities for experienced Operations Project Managers to join our rapidly expanding operations.
If you would like to express interest in upcoming operation management roles, please apply below and attach a copy of your latest CV.
- The role of the Senior Operations Manager is to manage and implement significant operationally focused projects. These individual projects will: Deliver benefits to our manufacturing operations both internal and external to Dyson.
- Improve the introduction of either new products or technologies from the start of development through the mass production.
- Responsible for development of the transfer project plan, coordinating cross-functional resources both internally and externally to implement and deliver the project objectives.
- Responsible for the operation sustenance in contract manufacturer.
- Identify future opportunities/benefits to our manufacturing operations.
- Collaborate with Dyson teams and external manufacturers, provides leadership in project planning, execution and implementation.
- Examples of projects are: Implementation of new contract manufacturer under the regulated industry/ implementation of new products/ technologies into manufacturing/ driving CSR program/ driving Kaizen/ Continuous Improvement/Lean for contract manufacturer.
- Handle efficiency program related to: waste reduction, engineering change management, process improvements, key component manufacturing
- Ensure projects that are delivering a cost benefit are reviewed/tracked to ensure benefits are realized
- Work with stakeholders in all functions to improve product cost, quality and delivery.
- Deliver accurate project planning and reporting including budget vs. actual status, project plans, milestone reporting, lessons learned and RAG status.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Management with at least 5 to 10 years of working experience in an electronics-manufacturing environment with at least 3 years handling project/program management.
- Self-motivated, independent, result-driven, ability to deliver under pressure and in tight timelines.
- Manufacturing awareness – Understanding the drivers and technologies of a manufacturing organization.
- Thinks out of box to tackle critical situation, capable of mitigating risk on projects time plan.
- Manage and resolve project-related issues, risks, and changes
- Ability to travel to contract manufacturer in SEA and/or China.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.