- Customer Service
- Barcelona, Spain
Dyson are looking for an Operational Support Advisor to monitor and act upon all day to day operational aspects of the direct order journey, from fraud monitoring to ensuring early warning when operational issues arise either as a result of strong sales or operational challenges with the warehouse or carriers. You'll be the first point of contact for all digital and operational issues raising the appropriate tickets with Dyson IT, managing both initial internal and all external communications.
- Monitor on a daily basis Market by Market fraud levels and reporting of any unusual activity.
- Manually override decisions using predefined criteria to support the correct decision, and capture intelligence from these decisions.
- Further investigation of fraudulent activity, brought to Dyson’s attention by the police.
- Monitor charge back notifications and investigate each one individually, before making decisions on liability
- Ensure that a full and accurate log is made on every chargeback that is investigated.
Operation Support Desk
- View the end to end order journey from placing of an order to it being delivered by the courier. This should include both Sales and Operational issues, including:
- Review Stock Issues where there are known potential stock availability constraints, and identify if an out of stock position is likely to occur.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders regarding activity levels so that they can make informed decisions with service providers.
- Build relationships with all EU/Market Logistics to retrieve information in a timely manner to review performance and identify strong ways of working.
- Assist with auctioning and processing customer refunds for finished goods, spares and accessories.
- Complete gesture of goodwill refunds once authorised.
- Complete refunds of shipping and postage costs when we have not met our delivery promise.
You’ll need to have:
- A good level of PC competence including Excel.
- Proven experience in written communication and escalated complaint handling.
- Working knowledge of Engage and SAP
- Strong focus on driving productivity and achievement of targets.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Professional and proactive approach.
- Excellent decision making
- Excellent communication skills including good written and verbal English plus at least one other core EU language.
- Company bonus
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Competitive annual leave
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.