- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Customer Service
- Location details
- Aurora, IL
The Contact Center Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations in the center and fostering an environment of service excellence across all CX channels. The ideal candidate will have experience driving performance and managing digital channels including live chat, e-mail, SMS, social media, and user reviews. The ability to offer assistance in supporting voice operations is required as well. The Operations Manager will be a member of the contact center leadership team and reports to the Sr. Director of Customer Experience.
Deliver an exceptional customer experience at all touch points.
- Ensure contact center team members are properly supported and informed of needed information to best conduct day-to-day tasks as well as special projects.
- Translate customer experience intent into specific success measures.
- Develop measurement capabilities: customer survey analyses, text analytics, third-party analysis, etc.
- Identify key loyalty and satisfaction drivers.
- Ensure the contact center is utilized to its fullest extent across departments in support of all business and interdepartmental objectives.
- Ensure all escalations are resolved in a manner that restores customer faith without burdening the business.
Lead site consisting of 150 - 250 Customer Experience Specialists and 6-8 Customer Experience Supervisors.
- Identify development areas for each supervisor and ensure they have a meaningful development plan in place.
- Engage in regular 1 on 1 discussions with each supervisor to review their developmental opportunities and successes; discuss potential solutions and coach and advise as necessary.
- Conduct regular meetings with supervisors to ensure they are identifying obstacles and offering solutions and best practices.
- Ensure policies, procedures, and practices are communicated, monitored, and enforced uniformly amongst all supervisors and their teams.
- Ensure supervisors and other team members are responding to customer and employee concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in the department’s recruitment activities to ensure Dyson hires the best talent available.
Support growth of Direct to Consumer, including sales contribution and related service components.
- Partner with Operations Manager, Direct Order Support to proactively engage all consumers impacted by warehouse delays or OOS inventory.
- Work closely with Sales Optimization Manager for alignment of sales targets and build plans to achieve results.
- Present analyses of weekly performance vs. targets with key actions to drive optimization.
- Ensure all teams and employees sell with integrity and uphold pricing policy standards.
Drive all strategic and operational activities through to successful completion.
- Provide the Director of Contact Center & Digital Support with detailed data analysis and resource models to ensure the contact center organizational structure meets the changing business environment.
- Ensure that short term and long term resourcing needs are met; create contingency plans to minimize any negative impact to the day-to-day productivity and effectiveness of the contact center.
- Build weekly analyses of performance vs. targets for presentation to wider team and market stakeholders.
- Drive talent management activities at all levels of the contact center team.
- Oversee the design, development, delivery, and implementation of effective operational and training policies, procedure, materials and programs to ensure support of all contact center-defined performance metrics.
- Consistently manage departmental costs to drive favorable financial results for profitable operation.
- Identify change initiatives to support successful productivity levels and quality customer service.
- Support and guide the supervisory team in promptly and thoroughly implementing and communicating all business and operational changes.
- Review continually the department’s training and assessment materials; support and guide the training Supervisors in the development or re-design of programs and materials to ensure they are best aligned to support achievement of contact center-defined performance metrics and over-all employee development.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and/or increase productivity; oversee the implementation of resulting policies, procedures and practices.
SkillsThis is what we need you to have:
- Strong experience managing an in-bound call center is required to be successful in this role, including experience managing digital service channels including live chat, email, social care is preferred.
- Proven engaging leader with a successful track record of delivering service excellence through developing people at both exempt and non-exempt levels, while being an expert people developer with an emphasis on leading vs. managing,
- In-depth knowledge of customer relationship management software and call management systems required; SAAS, Avaya, SAP, Siebel, etc.
- Experience in strategic planning leading to service excellence required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- High level of customer service excellence required.
- Strong written and verbal communication history including the ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings, adjusting the message to suit the audience.
- Proven success in analytical and conceptual thinking situations including solid financial management experience.
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire, and lead a growing team in an ever-changing business environment.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate cross-functionally to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed, which may include evening, weekend and holidays.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication abilities a plus.
- Experience managing a P & L is a plus.
- Master’s degree is a plus.