- Retail Sales
- Tysons Corner, VA, USA
Three years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers, and heaters are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world. 2015 saw the addition of Jake Dyson Light to the portfolio, April 2016 Dyson took its biggest leap yet, revolutionizing the world of Beauty with the launch of the Dyson Supersonic™ Hairdryer and most recently in 2018 launch the Dyson Airwrap.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. We have huge growth plans for our Direct Retail portfolio which include Global Flagship, Local Flagship, and boutique stores where the Store Manager and their team will be responsible for creating a seamless and consistent Dyson Experience to capture the hearts and minds of our owners. We are looking for creativity, a free thinker, and someone who knows how to use their retail space to educate and excite people about technology and our machines.
In partnership with your store manager & assistant store manager, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an efficient and organized back of house operations system. The key responsibilities of the Operations Specialist duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving, processing and reporting all inbound and outbound shipments
- Weekly inventory counts and quarterly full inventory audits
- Creating effective replenishment orders based on current stock levels, business trends, upcoming events and new product launches
- Understands SAP and CRM programs, is using them daily to manage stock and orders. Including running reports to compare actuals vs OH, receiving in MIGO, store returns, store transfers, open orders and Direct from Warehouse tracking
- Acts as the liaison between DSC and store, managing all customer maintenance requests
- Responsible for the overall facilities maintenance of the demo store, reporting all necessary repairs and scheduling service requests
- Maintains an organized BOH and offsite storage space
- Orders store supplies as requested by SM
- Supports FOH team by running product, keeping an organized BOH schematic and answering phones
- Processing phone orders
- Appointment booking
- MUST have open availability Friday through Sunday to take in shipments.
- 6+ Months experience in retail operations and fulfillment.
- Additional work availability is not required, but is highly preferred
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours at a time
- Experience working in retail back of house.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold brand integrity.
- Must be detail oriented in all back of house duties.
- Ability to put customers at the center of all decisions.
- Tenacious in delivering the best to get the right results.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Free product ownership program
- Employee discount
- Bonus program
- Uniform allowance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Paid sick time
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.