- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Retail (Head Office)
- Century City, CA, USA
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. We have huge growth plans for our Direct Retail portfolio which include Global Flagship, Local Flagship, and boutique stores where the Store Manager and their team will be responsible for creating a seamless and consistent Dyson Experience to capture the hearts and minds of our owners. We are looking for creativity, a free thinker, and someone who knows how to use their retail space to educate and excite people about technology and our machines.
In partnership with your Store Leadership Team, you will be responsible for supporting experiences that defy convention.
As part of the store operations team, you will support the guest experience by ensuring accuracy and efficiency in all back of house activities. Your role will be critical in creating a flawless, iconic Dyson experience.
- Receiving, processing and reporting all inbound and outbound shipments
- Weekly inventory counts and quarterly full inventory audits
- Creating effective replenishment orders based on current stock levels, business trends, upcoming events and new product launches
- Understands SAP and CRM programs, is using them daily to manage stock and orders. Including running reports to compare actuals vs OH, receiving in MIGO, store returns, store transfers, open orders and Direct from Warehouse tracking
- Acts as the liaison between DSC and store, managing all customer maintenance requests
- Responsible for the overall facilities maintenance of the demo store, reporting all necessary repairs and scheduling service requests
- Maintains an organized BOH and offsite storage space
- Orders store supplies as requested by SM
- Supports FOH team by running product, keeping an organized BOH schematic and answering phones
- Processing phone orders
- Appointment booking
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a stockroom management setting
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Experience working in retail warehouse
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player with a passion for working in a support role
- Must be detail oriented in all back of house duties
- Always experimenting; always learning. Embraces innovation
- Always acting with integrity, empathy and respect towards people, co-workers, owners, partners and products
- Putting customers at the center of our decisions
- Tenacious in delivering our best to get the right results, in the right way
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours at a time
- Competitive Base Salary
- Dyson Bonus Program
- 401K Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Clothing Allowance
- Equipment to Ownership Program
- Employee Equipment Purchase Program
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call(312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA m/f/v/d.