- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Sydney - Australia
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the roleYou will be responsible for the execution and testing of eCommerce optimisation initiatives on Dyson.com.au and Dyson.co.nz and working with the eCommerce team to achieve Dyson’s Direct strategy for ANZ.
- Execute optimisation across the ecommerce journey and purchasing funnel
- Drive testing to lead to conversion uplifts through optimisation activities
- Execute the ANZ optimisation roadmap
- Collaborate with the eCommerce Optimisation Lead and Senior eCommerce manager on developing strategy across Technical, trading and site optimisation
- Execute change and incident management across the site
- Understanding the complete end to end technical stack of the site and assist with projects, changes and incidents
- Assist with site functionality: Identifying and briefing requirements, Test, implement and optimise new and current functionality
- Support and work with internal teams such as Ecommerce, Brand and digital to assist in planning and executing ecommerce campaigns and initiatives
- Work with eCommerce team to improve campaign journey and conversion
- Assist in eCommerce activations when needed
Build effective relationships
- Build effective relationships with the Brand, Retail, PR, Design, Support and Dyson Group teams to help execute strategy
- Collaborate and support internal teams to help plan, manage and deliver strategy
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3 years+ in a Digital/ Marketing role
- Proven experience CMS/Ecommerce platforms
- Experience in executing ecommerce activities such as merchandising and campaign
- Experience within Ecommerce trading and operations
- Understanding and experience with A|B testing
- Conversion rate optimisation and SEO experience
- Website and ecommerce projects
- Experience in executing ecommerce activities such as merchandising and campaign delivery
- Languages: HTML/CSS
- CMS: Magento 2
- Website Analytics
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understanding of A/B testing activities
- Ability to understand and cope with technical detail
- Highly organised and delivery focused
- Positive and proactive approach
- A self-starter with can-do attitude and plenty of initiative
- Strong interpersonal and group communication skills
- A love of Digital and eCommerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability in English
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management skills, with a proven capacity to prioritize and perform time-sensitive tasks.
- Keen eye for detail
- Ambition to grow Dyson business
- Adobe Photoshop experience would be beneficial
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.