- Digital, Field Sales
- Stockholm - Sweden
The development of Dyson’s Direct to consumer business in Nordics is a key strategic priority for the organisation and will see a spike in growth over the coming years.
Being a part of Nordic Direct team you will drive Dyson’s owner engagement strategy within the market so that the experience owners have across all our touchpoints is consistent and uniquely Dyson.
You’ll be working with multiple stakeholders within and outside Dyson by contributing to development of integrated customer experiences using relevant strategies to grow our business even further.
The Direct/Digital Team at Dyson Nordics is responsible for all digital touchpoints with our end customers and comprises of the direct business (online, customer service, Dyson stores) and performance media.
- You will be expert in working with data and deriving insight to develop actionable Owner Engagement programmes, demonstrating clear ROI through delivery of an active owner base that shows growth in NPS, engagement, retention advocacy and lifetime value. You will support both strategic, and tactical, business initiatives with high quality execution that resonates with owners, turning one time purchasers into lifelong Dyson advocates.
- You will be an important part of Dyson Direct team working with the marketing, sales and customer service teams to ensure that we are owner led, using data to drive insight and targeting programmes that deliver returns.
- This role will play a key part in the successful roll out of a global programme: Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE), which puts the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business, establishing a data-driven operating model.
- driving owner engagement, retention and response rates, through the creation of relevant journeys and campaigns that delight Dyson owners.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing/campaigns/CRM
- Experience of working with design, UX and copy with a data-driven mentality
- Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail
- Understanding of technical concepts and advanced excel skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task
- An ability to work with stakeholders across multiple markets, global and regional functions
- A proactive can-do approach, driving OE agenda in Nordic Direct business and bigger Dyson organization
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- Fluent English and preferably one of Nordic languages.
- Health and Fitness Allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Discount on Dyson products