- The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary and annual performance bonus scheme.
- Customer Service
- Seoul - South Korea
This role will be instrumental in driving customer retention, engagement and response rates by implementing journeys across email and social platforms that delight Dyson owners. You will be an expert in data-driven marketing, with an ability to formulate plans and deliver projects that drive advocacy & sales among contactable Dyson prospects and owners.
The Owner Campaign Manager will play a key part in maximizing the value from our global programme: Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE), which puts the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business, establishing a data-driven operating model. The MADE data set will capture key consumer interactions from source systems (internal & external data sets) to help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalize our communications to Owners.
The role will ensure that we are activating campaigns that engage our Owners, aiming to make them happy first and foremost.
You will support the Owner Experience and the Direct team in evangelizing the role of relationship marketing within Dyson's marketing teams. You will manage all aspects of our various channel – emails, social platforms, etc. – campaigns; from asset creation, campaign build to measurement and analysis. You will establish benchmarks and yearly objectives for email campaigns, based on historical data and campaign inputs (Deployments, Open Rates, CTR, Opt-outs, etc.). You will select our target audiences, build control groups and conduct A/B testing of campaign audiences and creative.
You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work. You'll have experience of building/editing HTML, working with various channel – emails, social platforms, etc. – marketing tools/data environments, social media platforms and the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioral insights.
You will have an exceptional understanding of:
· Email marketing tools and all major local social platforms (Facebook/Instagram/YouTube)
· HTML Development
· How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible
· Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of email campaigns
· Web analytics
Your experience will include:
· Working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Brand, Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams
· Briefing and overseeing the work of internal teams and/or external agencies, such as designers and copywriters, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
· Using data to inform new campaigns, optimize existing campaigns and evaluate past campaigns
4 – 6 years’ experience in marketing and campaigns, with specific experience in email and social media campaigns (inclusive of YouTube)
Proven experience in turning data into engagement strategies that meet consumers’ needs
An innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record
A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing
Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them