- Salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Creative, Marketing, Project Management
- Chicago - USA
Reporting to the Americas Planning and Operations Director (with a dotted line into Global Director of Owner Experience), this role will own and drive Dyson’s owner experience program throughout the Americas (US, Canada and Mexico markets). You will be responsible for collaborating with the market teams and global OE team to optimize our owners’ experiences across touchpoints. You will be expert in working with data and deriving insight to develop actionable Owner Engagement campaigns, demonstrating clear ROI through delivery of an active owner base that shows growth in NPS, engagement, retention advocacy and lifetime value. You will support both strategic and tactical business initiatives with high quality execution that resonates with shoppers and owners, turning one-time purchasers into lifelong Dyson advocates.
You will be part of the Centre of Excellence, of which there are three across Dyson: Europe, The Americas and Asia Pacific. The Centers of Excellence (COEs) are responsible for driving scale across relevant local markets, increasing global capability, informing strategic decisions and cascading best Global practice across privacy & compliance. The COEs are a multi-disciplinary team encompassing Owner Experience strategy, campaign development and activation and compliant data growth strategies driving towards a consistent global operating model.
You will be responsible for working with COE teams and in-market teams inclusive of Marketing, Owner Loyalty, Customer Service and PR to grow an engaged community of owners who in the long-term will become engaged advocates for Dyson.
You will join at a time when Dyson is evolving its relationship marketing capability, with a drive towards new technology and approaches to unlock richer data insights and improve campaign performance.
The Owner Experience Lead will play a key part in the successful roll out of a data-driven operating model that drives connection between our acquisition and retention communication strategies, putting our owners at the heart of the Dyson business. This role will help us design experiences that are consistently Dyson across multiple touchpoints – from .com, to store, to email, social, app and beyond.
As the Owner Experience Lead you are responsible for evangelizing the role of relationship marketing within Dyson's regional markets, leading a data-driven Owner Experience strategy across the core touchpoints. Identifying and executing improvements to the owner experience across channels to ensure positive interactions with Dyson. You will work with the Media, Customer Service, CRM and loyalty teams in-market to help define and execute relationship marketing activity across Americas, executing insight-led acquisition strategies, ensuring owners are reached with the right message at the right time in the right channel for optimum acquisition. We seek to develop long-term relationships with owners to continually demonstrate differentiated products.
You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work. You'll have experience of working across all digital platforms, with a data-driven mentality.
You will have an exceptional understanding of
- Cross touchpoint owner experience from store to .com to app to email to Customer service and beyond. How to identify and reduce friction of our owners’ experience
- Platforms that are required to grow and execute a successful owner experience program
- CRM, email marketing and all major social platforms
- Marketing data required to derive insights that inform and improve our owner experiences
- How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing and campaigns, ideally within a data-driven marketing agency
- Strategizing, creating and executing owner experience programs that run across touchpoints
- Identify the datasets critical to derive the insights required
- Using data to inform strategic decisions and developing new activities
- Leadership, as you will be responsible for line managing an OE Campaign Strategist, with the opportunity to further grow your team
- Working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Creative/Campaign Team, Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal teams
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to engage and influence at all levels
- An innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
Ability to fulfill other duties as required
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviors
- Ability to travel
- Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.