- As per the industry standards
- Customer Service
- Gurgaon, India
• Manage the service team nationally to provide Dyson customers with technical support including the
servicing/repair/installation of their Dyson products.
• Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to include vacuums and other products.
and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair
• Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed.
• Provide real time feedback on Quality issues to assist respective team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues.
• Analyze & Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced.
Service Engineers in evaluating needs and opportunities to best support Dyson
consumer repairs in region.
• Assist Technical Service Team in evaluating ongoing training needs
• Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
Technical Service Team in investigation escalated repair instances
- 10-14 years work experience in the field of customer service with brands who value great service.
- High level of customer service orientation required—a desire to help or serve others, to identify, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
- Continually evaluate training needs and opportunities to best support consumer repairs within the service center
- High level ability to
troubleshoot product faults and provide proper resolution
- Strong presentation and people skills required
- A meticulous approach to planning and organizing including a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a businesses
• Establish methods and tools to collect and analyze performance data
- Relish opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Take initiative to think outside the box and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify problems and find solutions