- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The P2P (Purchase to Pay) Analyst is a key role within the Financial Centre of Excellence (FCoE). This role is responsible for driving strong buying compliance, from requisition to invoice, through providing constant business support, training and metrics to proactively ensure that buying compliance achieves best in class standards.
- Reporting on businesses buying and invoice performance regarding purchase requisitions and goods receipting compliance.
- Deliver buying compliance KPIs to management.
- Escalate to management details of individuals/departments who repeatedly don’t meet compliance responsibilities.
- Proactively monitor open purchase orders to identify and engage the business regarding those that may be problematic.
- Analysing and taking action to improve invoice processing efficiencies
- Producing and sustaining best practise training materials and providing super user training to key individuals where required.
- Delivering end user training sessions for buying for both new starters and refresher sessions.
- Work with buyers and payables to support blocked invoice resolutions.
- Working with buyers to manage and resolve queries, and proactively ensuring that these are not repeated through education or proposed system changes.
- Work with IT and cross functional teams to identify and drive purchasing controls and improvements.
- Supporting continuous business growth by ensuring all are aware of responsibilities, accountability, and sufficiently trained in purchasing processes.
- Strong knowledge of the requisition to invoice processes
- Excellent communication skills, incl. training.
- Strong IT skills – SAP Ariba, SAP ECC, Powerpoint
- Proactive approach with great problem solving skills.
- Highly Motivated to achieve results
- Team player
- Language capabilities would be desirable but not essential
- 27 days' holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines