- RM Competitive
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
This is an opportunity for an aspiring procurement analyst to join a rapidly developing and constantly growing cutting edge consumer goods business. Dyson is expanding its footprint in South East Asia and we are looking for experienced staff to take Dyson through its next stage of growth. In response to the growing content of electronics in our products, we are building a new procurement team to look after our outsourced printed circuit board assemblies. If you are strong in data analytics and have some experience in a manufacturing industry, then join us now on our exciting journey.
- Bill of material cost data management and analytics.
- Support negotiations for manufacturing cost.
- Communications with our contract manufacturers.
- Implementation of agreed cost in our internal product cost system.
- Execute the right business processes to ensure governance of control of the spend and cost with regards to our outsourced manufacturing.
- Support bidding processes and product allocation for all new products that come through the Dyson development cycle.
- Support business review meetings with contract manufacturers.
- Prepare data analyses for conflicts/ dispute resolution/ exposure claims.
- Presentations on cost development and overall business with our contract manufacturers.
- Degree in business, economics or commerce.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Logical, outspoken and possess a good financial sense.
- Ability to remain objective in high pressure situations.
- Self-motivated, accurate and highest ethical standards.
- Strong business acumen, ability to analyze data and spot anomalies.