- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The PMO Analyst reports to either the Senior Analyst or Global Programme Manager and provides the Tools, Process and Knowledge to support the Programme Management team in the delivery of Product Development projects. The PMO Analyst helps underpin the project delivery mechanisms by ensuring that all business change within the Programme Management organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Use established principles, methods, systems and business processes to support the delivery of project and/ or functional objectives within RDD/NPI and Research.
- Support the use of the PMO Request System and help manage incoming requests.
- Collate and analyse data to support business/process improvement.
- Coordinate cross functional project activity and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Promote best practice and capability in all aspects of work
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders to ensure requirements and objectives are clear and understood
- Own and deliver on annual objectives.
- Competent in Project Management fundamentals
- Good understanding of business processes and project governance methods.
- Self-motivated, Strong communicator, Analytical mind-set, attention to detail and ability to challenge assumptions and convention
- Collaborative and empathetic but tenacious in delivering the best results.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines